1- Disable your internet connection
2- Delete previous license
3- Activate using the including code in the folder (you must be disconnected from the internet)
the kaspersky will inform you that it can't verify the license and asks you to Browse for an existing license from your folders
4- Navigate to the licenses folder & use a working one
5- Update Kaspersky database
Activating Kaspersky 2011 license using key file:
1. Open Kaspersky 2011 License Manager (from lower right corner).
2. Click ‘Activate the application with a new license’ button. (Delete any trial key first if you want, by clicking the red X next to the key).
3. Select ‘Activate commercial version’ and enter the activation license code as 11111-11111-11111-1111X
4. Click Next, an error dialog box will open saying ‘wrong activation code’ as shown:
5. Click Ok and you will then get the option to activate kaspersky using a key file.
6. Browse to the key location on your computer and activate kaspersky.
*Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5
*Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6
*Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7
*Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8
*Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
*Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011
*Kaspersky Anti-Virus for WKS & FS
*Kaspersky OpenSpace Security
*Kaspersky Personal Security Suite 2.0
*Kaspersky Internet Gateway
*Kaspersky Internet Security 6
*Kaspersky Internet Security 7
*Kaspersky Internet Security 8
*Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
*Kaspersky Internet Security 2011